'Burgh gonna have remote learning during NFL Draft....

BCS PSU

All-Conference
Jun 2, 2001
1,387
2,343
113

BCS PSU

All-Conference
Jun 2, 2001
1,387
2,343
113
Same way I feel about New Years Eve in Times Square.
I may be in the minority, but I find the people who attend these drafts mostly to be annoying and their acts contrived. To me, they distract from the event. Also, I have to drive through the North Shore on my way to and from my office in McCandless, so I’m not looking forward to that Thursday and Friday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: slwlion and bbrown

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,342
30,972
113
I may be in the minority, but I find the people who attend these drafts mostly to be annoying and their acts contrived. To me, they distract from the event. Also, I have to drive through the North Shore on my way to and from my office in McCandless, so I’m not looking forward to that Thursday and Friday.
+1. The "fireman" from the Jets says HI.
ESPN took what was a really fun 3 days for the draft and completely ruined it, I guess with the help of the Football Commish.
 
  • Like
Reactions: psu83 and BCS PSU

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,873
4,278
113
I may be in the minority, but I find the people who attend these drafts mostly to be annoying and their acts contrived. To me, they distract from the event. Also, I have to drive through the North Shore on my way to and from my office in McCandless, so I’m not looking forward to that Thursday and Friday.
Sounds like a couple of vacation or sick days are needed.
 

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,476
10,985
113
+1. The "fireman" from the Jets says HI.
ESPN took what was a really fun 3 days for the draft and completely ruined it, I guess with the help of the Football Commish.
You don't like Jets fans? They win the draft every year in their own minds.

1774375551225.png
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?