At the end of the Wisconsin game, I felt a really strong breeze. I believe it was Indiana sucking.
[laughing]If the USA needed an enema the nozzle would go into Bloomingtonm Indiana.
I think this entire thread has been taken out of context. Crean is a great fit at iused to be. He's siphoning energy into the program. He does need a lifetime contract to continue his sucking/siphoning. Really.You guys need to stop this now.
IU is a program on the rise and Tom Crean is one of the best coaches in college basketball. He needs to stay there forever. Please, God...
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'