At the end of the Wisconsin game, I felt a really strong breeze. I believe it was Indiana sucking.
[laughing]If the USA needed an enema the nozzle would go into Bloomingtonm Indiana.
I think this entire thread has been taken out of context. Crean is a great fit at iused to be. He's siphoning energy into the program. He does need a lifetime contract to continue his sucking/siphoning. Really.You guys need to stop this now.
IU is a program on the rise and Tom Crean is one of the best coaches in college basketball. He needs to stay there forever. Please, God...
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview