It really makes you wonder doesn't it? CTC is a coaching Gem!With the great Tom Crean, I just don't understand how Indiana sucks so bad, but they do.
Isn't this year the 30th anniversary since the last IU NCAA Championship?they'll be saying this 100 years from now.
I believe it was 1987 for IU... Louisville in 1986?Isn't this year the 30th anniversary since the last IU NCAA Championship?
I was a young 26 years old.
Aw you're correct. Dam it's been so long ... History and my memory are fading.I believe it was 1987 for IU... Louisville in 1986?
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPIts 1:26 AM and Indiana still sucks.
do they get a 30 year anniversary trophy?Isn't this year the 30th anniversary since the last IU NCAA Championship?
I was a young 26 years old.
[roll]Bump, just because every IU fan I've ever met is a douche.
:clap::clap::clap:uh .. should I ? ? ? BUMP THIS THREAD ??? Lifetime contract please .
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU