It really makes you wonder doesn't it? CTC is a coaching Gem!With the great Tom Crean, I just don't understand how Indiana sucks so bad, but they do.
Isn't this year the 30th anniversary since the last IU NCAA Championship?they'll be saying this 100 years from now.
I believe it was 1987 for IU... Louisville in 1986?Isn't this year the 30th anniversary since the last IU NCAA Championship?
I was a young 26 years old.
Aw you're correct. Dam it's been so long ... History and my memory are fading.I believe it was 1987 for IU... Louisville in 1986?
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPIts 1:26 AM and Indiana still sucks.
do they get a 30 year anniversary trophy?Isn't this year the 30th anniversary since the last IU NCAA Championship?
I was a young 26 years old.
[roll]Bump, just because every IU fan I've ever met is a douche.
:clap::clap::clap:uh .. should I ? ? ? BUMP THIS THREAD ??? Lifetime contract please .
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington