Brookville vs. Tunstall

KevinLee44

Redshirt
Oct 25, 2016
42
24
0
Thoughts on this first round matchup? I know they hung with Magna Vista's speed for a while. Do they pose any threat for the Bees?
 
Oct 3, 2015
425
209
0
Tunstall got smoked by martinsville the week before they played us(mv) so I was expecting another game like that but tunstall come out ready to play and took it to us for a half. I think tunstall got wore down , they don't have depth. So with that said they would have to come out guns blazing and get an early lead to win.
 

KevinLee44

Redshirt
Oct 25, 2016
42
24
0
Tunstall got smoked by martinsville the week before they played us(mv) so I was expecting another game like that but tunstall come out ready to play and took it to us for a half. I think tunstall got wore down , they don't have depth. So with that said they would have to come out guns blazing and get an early lead to win.

Interesting. I think the Bees we will be ready after an emotional rivalry game last week. It's playoff time. The coaches will have them focused.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span