Brookville vs. Tunstall

KevinLee44

Redshirt
Oct 25, 2016
42
24
0
Thoughts on this first round matchup? I know they hung with Magna Vista's speed for a while. Do they pose any threat for the Bees?
 
Oct 3, 2015
425
209
0
Tunstall got smoked by martinsville the week before they played us(mv) so I was expecting another game like that but tunstall come out ready to play and took it to us for a half. I think tunstall got wore down , they don't have depth. So with that said they would have to come out guns blazing and get an early lead to win.
 

KevinLee44

Redshirt
Oct 25, 2016
42
24
0
Tunstall got smoked by martinsville the week before they played us(mv) so I was expecting another game like that but tunstall come out ready to play and took it to us for a half. I think tunstall got wore down , they don't have depth. So with that said they would have to come out guns blazing and get an early lead to win.

Interesting. I think the Bees we will be ready after an emotional rivalry game last week. It's playoff time. The coaches will have them focused.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  3. 03 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26