yea . . . . this means he couldn't get any interest from an NBA team. How could that be? After almost an entire season of horrid shooting, driving into a packed lane, losing the ball, and looking at the coach with that why did that happen look?
Good news! I think this is a smart move for Briscoe, and it also happens to be great for UK, too. It's good all the way around. Welcome back Isaiah! :smiley:
Briscoe is a warrior that when he gets his shot back will be one of the best guards in the nation.
I think he's referring to Briscoe's high school shooting, which was much better than his freshman season.Why do you say "when he gets his shot back" ??? He has never had a shot.
I think he's referring to Briscoe's high school shooting, which was much better than his freshman season.
There aren't enough hours in the day for him to make 1000 shots at this point.I'd rather him make 1000 shots rather than shoot 1000 times. He can shoot and miss 1000 times and that won't help anything.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near