Any opinions on bringing in multiple players from the same team. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Do you think Coach Pike will consider going in that direction?
He could play power forward. If RHJ comes back he could slide over to wing where he should beI understand why people here would like to get Harrar on our roster. But I don’t get why Rutgers would be attractive to him. We’re talking about a guy who was a starter at Penn St. and would have to compete with Cliff for starters minutes here. I have to believe Harrar can find a more needy team where he can be a no doubt about it plug and play starter.
I understand why people here would like to get Harrar on our roster. But I don’t get why Rutgers would be attractive to him. We’re talking about a guy who was a starter at Penn St. and would have to compete with Cliff for starters minutes here. I have to believe Harrar can find a more needy team where he can be a no doubt about it plug and play starter.
Yes they did!Keith Hughes and Earl Duncan seemed to work out.
I could also see him being an integral part of a very good team missing a physical 4/5. I don’t think he’s coming here. I can’t see us using Cliff and him and the same time, and as you’ve said, he isn’t going to want to compete with Cliff for minutes.I understand why people here would like to get Harrar on our roster. But I don’t get why Rutgers would be attractive to him. We’re talking about a guy who was a starter at Penn St. and would have to compete with Cliff for starters minutes here. I have to believe Harrar can find a more needy team where he can be a no doubt about it plug and play starter.
I understand why people here would like to get Harrar on our roster. But I don’t get why Rutgers would be attractive to him. We’re talking about a guy who was a starter at Penn St. and would have to compete with Cliff for starters minutes here. I have to believe Harrar can find a more needy team where he can be a no doubt about it plug and play starter.
Yet.....or maybe they are loyal and respectful to their school....Too bad Abmas and Obanor haven’t hopped in the portal — would fit our needs perfectly lol
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
The Knight Report
Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football