Brett Decker Jr.

seccats04

Heisman
Dec 6, 2004
14,721
24,095
113
I’m not saying don’t take this guy because I love a great three point shooter. But the best teams have two way players meaning they can score and defend. This guy can’t defend. We’ve had too many one dimensional players under Pope.
 

bnewt5

Senior
Feb 17, 2026
599
724
93
I’m not saying don’t take this guy because I love a great three point shooter. But the best teams have two way players meaning they can score and defend. This guy can’t defend. We’ve had too many one dimensional players under Pope.
Everyone keeps saying that he can't defend, but has his coach told him to stay out of foul trouble?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near