Brett Decker Jr.

seccats04

Heisman
Dec 6, 2004
14,721
24,099
113
I’m not saying don’t take this guy because I love a great three point shooter. But the best teams have two way players meaning they can score and defend. This guy can’t defend. We’ve had too many one dimensional players under Pope.
 

bnewt5

Senior
Feb 17, 2026
599
724
93
I’m not saying don’t take this guy because I love a great three point shooter. But the best teams have two way players meaning they can score and defend. This guy can’t defend. We’ve had too many one dimensional players under Pope.
Everyone keeps saying that he can't defend, but has his coach told him to stay out of foul trouble?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend