Not sure I've ever seen such a ninja move at such a high rate of speed. Changes the whole game if he gets tagged out there.
Not sure I've ever seen such a ninja move at such a high rate of speed. Changes the whole game if he gets tagged out there.
He’s a twin with older twin sisters. His parents hit the lottery.***
He’s considered a senior which sucks. Hopefully he can garner an extra year since he spent 3yrs at NWCC.
Playing hard and giving up his body.
I’ll take that any day.
One of my all time favorite Diamond Dogs is Luis Pollorena. He'd do anything for his club. Skinner reminds me of him that regard.
I seem to remember him scoring a walk off run as a pinch runner a time or two, as well. Just a great Bulldog.
One of my all time favorite Diamond Dogs is Luis Pollorena. He'd do anything for his club. Skinner reminds me of him that regard.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show