I know some people don’t care about the bowl streak, but I think it’s good for the program to show up as one of the teams with the longest bowl streaks, even if bowls don’t mean what they used to.
Va tech and LSU opting out will move us up two spots on the active bowl streak list. Anybody else above us opting out of a bowl?
ETA: by my count, we will have the eighth longest active bowl streak. And we’ll have that spot alone with SDSU and Washington not playing bowl games. I know that list sort of has an asterisk in it because of this year, but it never hurts to be on it.
Va tech and LSU opting out will move us up two spots on the active bowl streak list. Anybody else above us opting out of a bowl?
ETA: by my count, we will have the eighth longest active bowl streak. And we’ll have that spot alone with SDSU and Washington not playing bowl games. I know that list sort of has an asterisk in it because of this year, but it never hurts to be on it.
Last edited: