And that's why I buy seats off stubhub. Expensive seats in the worst sections of the stadium.
It's more like the bowls piss on the schools and the fans, and the school is asking you to give them your umbrella.That doesn’t mean you get to piss on my head and tell me it’s raining.
Thanks Ryno, I checked mine this morning and also landed in Section 134.Edited: If you ordered through school, check your hailstate order history for seat assignments. Apparently for the Outback Bowl, all of the yellow sections have club access, and at least some were allotted to the school. I am not high ranking in BDC, and was charged $170 each for section 134.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5