Oh man. Well assuming Wofford. I cant accept Vandy haha so Im saying we are at worst 7-5. And we split Mizzou/Clemson. At 8-4, I think Outback Bowl. They always love us. Maybe versus Michigan again.So let’s give some bowl predictions with the games remaining.
i can go along with your prediction, but going to disagree with Michigan. UM at 5-4 and still have undefeated Indy and OSU left.Oh man. Well assuming Wofford. I cant accept Vandy haha so Im saying we are at worst 7-5. And we split Mizzou/Clemson. At 8-4, I think Outback Bowl. They always love us. Maybe versus Michigan again.
Oh wow I didnt realize they already lost 4, youre right, they gonna be 6-6. Illinois looks like an 8-4ish finish. Maybe themi can go along with your prediction, but going to disagree with Michigan. UM at 5-4 and still have undefeated Indy and OSU left.
Better for recruiting too, get us some press out westI know the Outback is the better bowl, however the Vegas Bowl seems sexier
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida
TheBigSpur
The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
South Carolina commit James Ross called his shot that South Carolina would upset Florida: 'They're going to go on a run'
Rivals Football Recruiting
South Carolina's statement win over Florida sends strong message to recruits: 'Trust the process'