Oh man. Well assuming Wofford. I cant accept Vandy haha so Im saying we are at worst 7-5. And we split Mizzou/Clemson. At 8-4, I think Outback Bowl. They always love us. Maybe versus Michigan again.So let’s give some bowl predictions with the games remaining.
i can go along with your prediction, but going to disagree with Michigan. UM at 5-4 and still have undefeated Indy and OSU left.Oh man. Well assuming Wofford. I cant accept Vandy haha so Im saying we are at worst 7-5. And we split Mizzou/Clemson. At 8-4, I think Outback Bowl. They always love us. Maybe versus Michigan again.
Oh wow I didnt realize they already lost 4, youre right, they gonna be 6-6. Illinois looks like an 8-4ish finish. Maybe themi can go along with your prediction, but going to disagree with Michigan. UM at 5-4 and still have undefeated Indy and OSU left.
Better for recruiting too, get us some press out westI know the Outback is the better bowl, however the Vegas Bowl seems sexier
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
GamecockCentral Football
Fears Chomped: South Carolina holds halftime lead to upset No. 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina finds third quarter answers in upset win over No. 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football
'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
GamecockCentral Football
Everything LaNorris Sellers said after the Florida game