Boom standby thread

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,963
102,186
113
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
This kid is obviously itching to make the decision.
You don't cancel the Auburn visit if you haven't already made up your mind.
Bet we get a Boom by noon tomorrow.

I doubt he's thinking IU, BUT if he is he might be taking the night to sleep on it and make a decision in the morning.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,685
87,450
113
Every time I see that GIF, I laugh for two reasons. First of all, it's funny as hell. And if that wasn't enough, that character's voice actually sounds just like former LSU coach Ed Orgeron talking.
Now that’s funny
 

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,875
7,547
113
Every time I see that GIF, I laugh for two reasons. First of all, it's funny as hell. And if that wasn't enough, that character's voice actually sounds just like former LSU coach Ed Orgeron talking.
Or this guy
Election Day Midterms GIF by GIPHY News
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon