Today is still not expected to be the boom day, but of course that can change. Figured I’d share so that some of us can actually try to focus on work today lol.Could today be the day?
Today is still not expected to be the boom day, but of course that can change. Figured I’d share so that some of us can actually try to focus on work today lol.
Can’t see how I’ll get a darn thing done while clicking the refresh button
No clue, just figured I’d post what comes up here and there.Is that guy reputable?
Dang bro, your new logo is iconicNo clue, just figured I’d post what comes up here and there.
Yeah I thought that was a cool picture.Dang bro, your new logo is iconic
He just agreed with Graf, nothing new. The commit isn’t likely todaySisk just had an update but don't know what he said.
He just agreed with Graf, nothing new. The commit isn’t likely today
I know as soon as I get off for a few hours I’m gonna miss the boom!That's alright, today, tomorrow, just. Get this guy. Sounds like by weeks end we've got him. Come in down Mr Wilkerson. BBN loves a shooter. Get in here brah
Well, it’s expected to be done, one way or another, by the weekend….so could be real soon or it could be days….I know as soon as I get off for a few hours I’m gonna miss the boom!
Not KY but double boom for AR.
Malique Ewin, & Nick Pringle.
So that's it for us unless we get Ament.
Don't be a hater I'm not. AR fan then KY fan then basketball fan.
I’m glad I missed it.I know as soon as I get off for a few hours I’m gonna miss the boom!
I liked Ewin’s game from what little I have seen of it.Not KY but double boom for AR.
Malique Ewin, & Nick Pringle.
So that's it for us unless we get Ament.
I like him just fine but more excited about Pringle. Highest Free Throw rate and just a older piece that we needed.I liked Ewin’s game from what little I have seen of it.
Could be a Hawthorne BoomNext. Still standing by.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB