Not a huge fan. I liked the older black uni's better. These were sleek as hell, and a color combo you almost NEVER see in sports anywhere:
Go Big Blue. Big Blue Nation. Says everything.Nawwww, we are the Greatest Tradition In The History Of College Basketball and we've done so always in Blue and White, I can appreciate change when it's due and kinda like the black but why screw with what works, but that's just my personal 2¢
On the other hand I say we leave it up to the players, get some feedback from the fellers, after all they are the ones putting in the work!
G O B I G B L U E !!!![]()
Except for the half a dozen times a season that Duke wears theirs.Not a huge fan. I liked the older black uni's better. These were sleek as hell, and a color combo you almost NEVER see in sports anywhere:
![]()
![]()
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU