Black unis?

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,704
62,610
113
Not a huge fan. I liked the older black uni's better. These were sleek as hell, and a color combo you almost NEVER see in sports anywhere:




 
  • Like
Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-

sosoblue

All-Conference
Aug 18, 2004
8,399
1,777
0
I like the black but a little more blue would have been idea. The first jersey we wore in Bahamas with Kentucky being curved was boring/meh. It seemed like the font was too small. If they increase the font style it would have looked at lot better. I also like the jersey with the cursive style Kentucky those were cool.
 

BelfryPride

Senior
Mar 7, 2022
486
659
93
Frankly, I could care less about the uniforms. I'm ok with whatever the players like. Uniforms have never won a game as far as I can recall.
 

Paulyv94

Senior
Jan 21, 2020
660
884
63
Black would be cool as all black with white outline around letters, numbers and a light touch of blue somewhere.
 

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,762
12,172
113
Black unis can look good for a special one game use but these black unis we saw in Bahamas were about as ugly as you can make. Burn those now!
 
  • Like
Reactions: dc513

mrhotdice

All-American
Nov 1, 2002
21,923
5,450
0
Nawwww, we are the Greatest Tradition In The History Of College Basketball and we've done so always in Blue and White, I can appreciate change when it's due and kinda like the black but why screw with what works, but that's just my personal 2¢
On the other hand I say we leave it up to the players, get some feedback from the fellers, after all they are the ones putting in the work!

G O B I G B L U E !!! 🏀
Go Big Blue. Big Blue Nation. Says everything.
 
May 13, 2010
253
337
0
If we’re gonna do an alternate, make them old yellow or whatever. That’s technically still a school color and it would look boss with our shade of blue.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  4. 04 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition