Has to be the worst announcer ever, can't stand him
Has to be the worst announcer ever, can't stand him
I think he's pretty funny.It all depends what you are listening for. I get a charge out of him. Great entertainment himself.
Is he as bad as Arizona's defense today?Has to be the worst announcer ever, can't stand him
Has to be the worst announcer ever, can't stand him
Good will be that much better when we whup that azz in the tournament .Damned tards are gonna move up in the polls.
When you blow your mind with drugs and become an announcer you are very entertaining. He is right where he belongs, arms wrapped around a maple tree on the left coast. Very entertaining and colorful.
Terrible you areHas to be the worst announcer ever, can't stand him
Is he a "leftist liberal"? I don't know...
He's my favorite.
But, I'm an ex-stoner and know how to speak pothead. You just have to understand his wavelength and vibes, maaaaaaan.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near