![]()
Which one is yours?
OK. As a liberal who stands against any kind of homophobia....but who still has a sense of humor....
That shite was effing funny. +1.
![]()
Which one is yours?
OK. As a liberal who stands against any kind of homophobia....but who still has a sense of humor....
That shite was effing funny. +1.
I hate when I do that. Usually it’s when I piss outside and the wind is blowing, but sometimes it’s at a urinal that has a crappy plastic pad in the bottom.P_SS on Self...
I hate when I do that. Usually it’s when I piss outside and the wind is blowing, but sometimes it’s at a urinal that has a crappy plastic pad in the bottom.
OK. As a liberal who stands against any kind of homophobia....but who still has a sense of humor....
That shite was effing funny. +1.
Seem like a good season to pick 5-8 games on the Total NCAA Victories list. The 5-12 Match-up seems to trip up a couple of 5-Seeds per year and then 'Zona if you make to Sunday is a tough draw.
I too don’t care what anyone does behind closed doors and this in no way is intended as anything but a joke.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB