I have been at 401 for over 45 minutes.I am at 1030. I assume not likely to get a decent ticket.
I only need one if there is someone who has an extra in a good location, otherwise, I guess I will have to. put up with the people turning profits.
Oh well!
now 356 in last 2 minutesI have been at 401 for over 45 minutes.
Yeah, it is moving along nicely now.now 356 in last 2 minutes
Went from 776 to 611 in four minutesnow 356 in last 2 minutes
I figured that too until it let me earlierGuess I am a rookie. Thought could not sign in till 10. Wrong!!
This "line" is for NLC and Season Ticket Holders. The email came straight from PSU, not the BT. Public sale is at 2. I suspect that is nothing more than the tix other schools could not sell. Of course, they are also being sold to fans from other schools as I typeme neither
Anything of value left. I'm still 779 and not moving too fast.Got my tickets. Very easy, smooth process.
yes, it didn't include any # just took you right to the queue line... I started at 2xxxAnyone get a pre sale link from the big ten?
Still @771. I am I wasting my time?
I found it. It went into my junk mail. Signed on at 1871 and went 1853 in a couple of minutesyes, it didn't include any # just took you right to the queue line... I started at 2xxx
BWI Football
It's Penn State-USC week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
BWI Football
There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance