I have been at 401 for over 45 minutes.I am at 1030. I assume not likely to get a decent ticket.
I only need one if there is someone who has an extra in a good location, otherwise, I guess I will have to. put up with the people turning profits.
Oh well!
now 356 in last 2 minutesI have been at 401 for over 45 minutes.
Yeah, it is moving along nicely now.now 356 in last 2 minutes
Went from 776 to 611 in four minutesnow 356 in last 2 minutes
I figured that too until it let me earlierGuess I am a rookie. Thought could not sign in till 10. Wrong!!
This "line" is for NLC and Season Ticket Holders. The email came straight from PSU, not the BT. Public sale is at 2. I suspect that is nothing more than the tix other schools could not sell. Of course, they are also being sold to fans from other schools as I typeme neither
Anything of value left. I'm still 779 and not moving too fast.Got my tickets. Very easy, smooth process.
yes, it didn't include any # just took you right to the queue line... I started at 2xxxAnyone get a pre sale link from the big ten?
Still @771. I am I wasting my time?
I found it. It went into my junk mail. Signed on at 1871 and went 1853 in a couple of minutesyes, it didn't include any # just took you right to the queue line... I started at 2xxx
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
BWI Football
What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
BWI Football
Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.
BWI Recruiting
New name emerges at receiver ahead of Penn State White Out visit
BWI Football
Penn State Mailbag: How bad can this thing get?