Big Blue Madness tonight

BGCATFAN2012

All-American
Aug 19, 2020
3,788
5,324
113
**** guys the girls wanna have fun to.I thought that was awesome letting family and friends introduce the players. The UK program lives everywhere, Nice touch enjoy and don't complain guys we've made it.I will watch with a smile bunch of cuties also.
 

wildcatsincebirth

All-Conference
Dec 12, 2010
1,977
2,106
81
I have no problem with women’s basketball. If this team is good, I’d watch them but they need a separate event

the idea is maybe bringing people in that don’t normally watch the hoops team

I don’t watch them but let them try and market themselves a little!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  4. 04 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington