Yeah, but that's like cheating, hahaThey do. It's called a Roku or Firestick. Get one of those and you never miss the beginning of games.
Yeah, but that's like cheating, hahaThey do. It's called a Roku or Firestick. Get one of those and you never miss the beginning of games.
They do, but it too has this volleyball match on. Go figureDoesnt the SEC Network have an alternate channel? lol
Literally no one is watching BBM except hardcore UK fans they don’t care to make us wait lolDoesnt the SEC Network have an alternate channel? lol
Lmfao this is F’ing ridiculousnever in my life have i wanted Georgia to win a volleyball game than I do right now lol
Yeah but I’d think that there would be more people interested in BBM then this.Literally no one is watching BBM except hardcore UK fans they don’t care to make us wait lol
Because they delayed it so it hasn't started yet.I have a fire stick and there it's not on here.
SEC network alternate literally has nothing on right now and says "your event has ended thanks for watching" on the screen. How badly can you all eff this up?
I’d spend some time on the UGA campus![]()
I was thinking the same lolYou know, they COULD have let the women's team go through their stuff during the volleyball match
Agreed. I think he's very underrated.Watch Mintz tonight..imo he will be the starting PG
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days