Big Blue Madness Thread

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,719
62,637
113
Hump back?!

Yeah.. Wake me up when Amile Jefferson shows up for Chess Night at Cameron Crackerjack Box.
 

ZaytovenCat

All-American
Apr 25, 2013
24,121
8,946
97
Kinda sad that the best thing about madness is glow sticks and player intros. Don’t know that I’m wowed if I’m a recruit. They need to scrap this allstar junk and go back to the semi competitive scrimmage they normally have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DidneyWorl

DidneyWorl

All-American
Jul 7, 2018
2,049
7,303
0
Kinda sad that the best thing about madness is glow sticks and player intros. Don’t know that I’m wowed if I’m a recruit. They need to scrap this allstar junk and go back to the semi competitive scrimmage they normally have.

I actually agree about the scrimmage. It use to be more competitive
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend