Big Blue Madness Thread

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,718
62,632
113
Hump back?!

Yeah.. Wake me up when Amile Jefferson shows up for Chess Night at Cameron Crackerjack Box.
 

ZaytovenCat

All-American
Apr 25, 2013
24,121
8,946
97
Kinda sad that the best thing about madness is glow sticks and player intros. Don’t know that I’m wowed if I’m a recruit. They need to scrap this allstar junk and go back to the semi competitive scrimmage they normally have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DidneyWorl

DidneyWorl

All-American
Jul 7, 2018
2,049
7,303
0
Kinda sad that the best thing about madness is glow sticks and player intros. Don’t know that I’m wowed if I’m a recruit. They need to scrap this allstar junk and go back to the semi competitive scrimmage they normally have.

I actually agree about the scrimmage. It use to be more competitive
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  5. 05 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days