Big 10 Session 2 PBP

MSU158

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2014
1,426
3,848
113
Rewatched. He did something, not sure if it's officially ripped up or not.

Either way, he did about as much as he usually does.
I make it a point to not personally insult, so I will just say this may be the dumbest take I have ever read on here and there have been so many EXTREMELY dumb posts on here…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ken58

SEWAHawk

All-American
Jan 3, 2023
3,333
5,815
113
Tuning in late… how bad was the knee injury?
I don’t mean this in a bad way but we aren’t doctors. We won’t know until later.

it clearly affected Dean during the match and took a lot of time and was checked out twice on the mat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maxpain
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Hank Brown pass attempt from the game against Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts: Iowa offense vs #5 Ohio State
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football News and Notes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes loss to Ohio State