Big 10 Session 2 PBP

MSU158

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2014
1,426
3,848
113
Rewatched. He did something, not sure if it's officially ripped up or not.

Either way, he did about as much as he usually does.
I make it a point to not personally insult, so I will just say this may be the dumbest take I have ever read on here and there have been so many EXTREMELY dumb posts on here…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ken58

SEWAHawk

All-American
Jan 3, 2023
3,331
5,809
113
Tuning in late… how bad was the knee injury?
I don’t mean this in a bad way but we aren’t doctors. We won’t know until later.

it clearly affected Dean during the match and took a lot of time and was checked out twice on the mat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maxpain
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz talks loss to Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski steps in at quarterback
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense talks struggle to stop Smith, Buckeyes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Hawkeyes suffer first loss, fall 31-14 to #5 Ohio State