Oh trust me. I’m aware. I’m surprised they didn’t schedule Bloomsburg or Shippensburg. Those 2 would have probably given them a better fight.That's because their '22 and '23 OOC is hot garbage.
Oh trust me. I’m aware. I’m surprised they didn’t schedule Bloomsburg or Shippensburg. Those 2 would have probably given them a better fight.That's because their '22 and '23 OOC is hot garbage.
Just wait until they do away with divisions and add 2 teams.This is the same conference that doesn’t seem to want to make Iowa wrestling come to Happy Valley more than once every 6-8 years. PSU wrestling has gone there numerous times compared to their return trips.
Wait. What? Where?I am really pissed....thank goodness we have the nipple thread!
UMass coming out of the bye might be a blessing
Check out the thread regarding today's weather report...it will straighten out your wind vane!Wait. What? Where?
I’m torn. Do I want PSU to play in California in Nov so that the PSU faithful get a warm get away? Or do I want the warm west coast boys to come to Happy Valley when it’s cold. Both will happen, just not sure which I prefer?Just wait until they do away with divisions and add 2 teams.
If we play in California it will be a 3:30 kick off in September.I’m torn. Do I want PSU to play in California in Nov so that the PSU faithful get a warm get away? Or do I want the warm west coast boys to come to Happy Valley when it’s cold. Both will happen, just not sure which I prefer?
Can I bet using euros or pounds? Trying to get the most bang for my buck lolI got a c-note that we open at SC in 2024!
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?