Son got me an Apple watch. Other son bought us round trip tickets to come out west and visit them
There's a rifle and hat in the picture? :flushed:The rifle or the hat?
I’m still trying all the features. LolApple watch is super cool
I need one of theseGot my 7 year old boy this nice gift:
![]()
Ahhh yes, got my son the same. Working on putting it together nowGot my 7 year old boy this nice gift:
![]()
Pop-a-shot, you can get the backboard after your favorite teamI need one of these
Then you received the greatest gift of all. Unfortunately I've been in the hospital since last week, and I missed my grandson's first Christmas. My son bought him a bib that said, "Who needs Santa when I have Grandma."Listening to the laughter of family.
Getting back my CT Scan and MRI and being three months in remission.
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky