what a tool. His agent advising him not to play at all this year. Hes soft and is gonna be a bust. What a pathetic waste
We've had 2 guys (Noel and Randle) sit out their first year. I can't remember anyone around here calling them names.If one of our 30 draft picks of the past 7 years agents said the same what would you say. The NBA is a buisness. You don't rub some dirt on it and say lets go. It's millions at stake
That said The 76rs are cursed
If a multimillion $ race horse fractures a bone, they sit out events as prestigious as the Derby for obvious reasons. The future of the product is at stake. No difference here. I wouldn't risk my future either.
what a tool. His agent advising him not to play at all this year. Hes soft and is gonna be a bust. What a pathetic waste
That's bc they want to preserve the breeding for the bloodline.
Simmons is different. I read it's a 6-8 week recovery. He doesn't get to pick and choose when to play. It looks to me like he doesn't have the heart or the toughness for the game between his bust season at LSu and now the foot injury. Idk I'll wait to see what he does but I get the sense that he doesn't love the game
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games