Maybe but sometimes it’s good to ask the tough questions. Tipton was over the top thoughI like Ben
I don't think he will be as negative and agenda driven as JT
Who would?I like Ben
I don't think he will be as negative and agenda driven as JT
Same thing I thought. He is very solid in recruiting news.Wonder who will doing recruiting now? Ben Roberts is sneaky solid when it comes to recruiting info
No one can be as negative as JTI like Ben
I don't think he will be as negative and agenda driven as JT
That's a big upgrade.
The right ones.I like Ben
I don't think he will be as negative and agenda driven as JT
It wasn’t what he asked.Maybe but sometimes it’s good to ask the tough questions. Tipton was over the top though
See? That’s the kinda behavior that makes people hate you. Like why was it so hard to wear a blue shirt? Nooooo. Tipton just thrived on being a miserable prick. No one likes that..
I’ve told the story before but had to work media at Rupp for a taping of Top Chef (think that was the name of the show). Everyone was told to wear blue or white in the building for the show. Everyone did. Except for the guy sitting beside me who decided to wear orange. His name?
Jerry Tipton
That's a big upgrade.
If not for the crossword puzzles…I’d never buy one again, because the news is a day old.Newspapers still exist?
I've ask him questions. Always a fast response. Like him a lot.If not for the crossword puzzles…I’d never buy one again, because the news is a day old.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights