I was there.
I clearly underestimate how old the folks on here are.I was there.
I clearly underestimate how old the folks on here are.
Lucky!
I was more or less making a knock on myself lol It’s like being at the kids table for me
My bad. Was thinking you were one of the young ones knocking us blue hairs.
If you became a FAN during the croom error then you are quite unique....just yanking your chain
They showed it several times that week.
But hey, they were new, had no programing material.
Even showed pickup games of guys playing racket ball (nobody ever heard of).
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation