Best thing about this.. and I just realized.. you had to watch to the end to see the course! So that's even more awesome.I want to play that golf course
If you’re short on time can you just play the front 9.5 holes?We are about to add 19 more holes... way superior to the existing course. The next 19 were designed by Tom Weiskopf and Phil Smith.
Awesome post. Hit me up if you're ever out this way.Simply amazing. Just liked and subscribed. She has a wonderful voice that could definitely take her places. Regardless, what a great cause to be doing this for.
Side note: being the golf addict that I am, that’s an absolutely stunning golf course and property. I love seeing people do well in life, particularly fellow cat fans that I’ve seen do kind things for anonymous people on this board. God bless.
Yes but does she get the vocal talent from you?one bump.. then I'm done.. promise. And thanks again to everybody that's replied.. she's gone mini-viral! haha
haha... I have NONE.Yes but does she get the vocal talent from you?
This is my 9 year old daughter.
She’s performing from my development and future to-be-developed lands.. she’s doing this to raise awareness for kids without homes..
please watch
Please like
Please share
Please subscribe
really.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime