Been here a LONG time. Never asked for anything..

bfawns_

Senior
Oct 5, 2001
206
525
93
That was fantastic! I know you are bursting with pride and rightfully so. America's got talent, I just viewed it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: wromanp7

wromanp7

All-American
May 25, 2003
25,529
8,252
0
Thanks again! I let Lillian read your comments and she was smiling ear to ear!
 

wromanp7

All-American
May 25, 2003
25,529
8,252
0
  • Like
Reactions: al.ksr

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,791
87,610
113
That’s impressive! Good job to her for being concerned with the well being of others. I hope she goes viral.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wromanp7

wromanp7

All-American
May 25, 2003
25,529
8,252
0
one bump.. then I'm done.. promise. And thanks again to everybody that's replied.. she's gone mini-viral! haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: HICATFAN

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
Simply amazing. Just liked and subscribed. She has a wonderful voice that could definitely take her places. Regardless, what a great cause to be doing this for.

Side note: being the golf addict that I am, that’s an absolutely stunning golf course and property. I love seeing people do well in life, particularly fellow cat fans that I’ve seen do kind things for anonymous people on this board. God bless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wromanp7

wromanp7

All-American
May 25, 2003
25,529
8,252
0
Simply amazing. Just liked and subscribed. She has a wonderful voice that could definitely take her places. Regardless, what a great cause to be doing this for.

Side note: being the golf addict that I am, that’s an absolutely stunning golf course and property. I love seeing people do well in life, particularly fellow cat fans that I’ve seen do kind things for anonymous people on this board. God bless.
Awesome post. Hit me up if you're ever out this way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drcats2025

MychalG

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2012
2,954
2,859
82
Well now..that was simply a beautiful song sung by a beautiful and talented young lady. A direct reflection of the up bringing that she has had from her parents. OP you must be very proud of her..Great Job..:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: wromanp7

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
This is my 9 year old daughter.

She’s performing from my development and future to-be-developed lands.. she’s doing this to raise awareness for kids without homes..

please watch
Please like
Please share
Please subscribe

really.



That girl is going places. I hear "Disney movie" in her voice. Edit: And I guess I know why after googling the song. But still...

And that course looks incredible. If I only golfed... maybe I'll see it on Golden Tee some day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wromanp7
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  2. 02 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  5. 05 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina