Because it's homecoming.....

dcf4psu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2003
1,085
1,339
113
I didn't even realize it was homecoming weekend until a couple of days ago and I live in State College. Is it too much to ask those in charge to make homecoming after a road game?
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,758
21,480
113
I didn't even realize it was homecoming weekend until a couple of days ago and I live in State College. Is it too much to ask those in charge to make homecoming after a road game?
Its also very early this year.
 

PSU87

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
2,083
4,427
113
I didn't even realize it was homecoming weekend until a couple of days ago and I live in State College. Is it too much to ask those in charge to make homecoming after a road game?
Well....since "homecoming" refers to Alumni "coming home" for the weekend, and not to the team returning from a road trip, let's give 'em a pass on this one:cool:.

To ro's point, it does seem early.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dcf4psu and Mrs516

dcf4psu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2003
1,085
1,339
113
Well....since "homecoming" refers to Alumni "coming home" for the weekend, and not to the team returning from a road trip, let's give 'em a pass on this one:cool:.

To ro's point, it does seem early.
I learned something new. Thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU87

Big_O

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2001
1,676
2,765
113
I was in school (undergraduate and professional) for ‘77 through ‘82 and post-grad education in ‘86 so those years are very memorable for me.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Wednesday primer: A big injury update to watch for this morning leads the way
  2. 02 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
  3. 03 BWI A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  5. 05 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?