Because it's homecoming.....

dcf4psu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2003
1,085
1,339
113
I didn't even realize it was homecoming weekend until a couple of days ago and I live in State College. Is it too much to ask those in charge to make homecoming after a road game?
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,507
113
I didn't even realize it was homecoming weekend until a couple of days ago and I live in State College. Is it too much to ask those in charge to make homecoming after a road game?
Its also very early this year.
 

PSU87

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
2,083
4,427
113
I didn't even realize it was homecoming weekend until a couple of days ago and I live in State College. Is it too much to ask those in charge to make homecoming after a road game?
Well....since "homecoming" refers to Alumni "coming home" for the weekend, and not to the team returning from a road trip, let's give 'em a pass on this one:cool:.

To ro's point, it does seem early.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dcf4psu and Mrs516

dcf4psu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2003
1,085
1,339
113
Well....since "homecoming" refers to Alumni "coming home" for the weekend, and not to the team returning from a road trip, let's give 'em a pass on this one:cool:.

To ro's point, it does seem early.
I learned something new. Thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU87

Big_O

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2001
1,679
2,771
113
I was in school (undergraduate and professional) for ‘77 through ‘82 and post-grad education in ‘86 so those years are very memorable for me.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
  4. 04 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more