Beau's first pass at mizzou

LaJollaCreek

Heisman
May 29, 2001
5,113
10,679
113
What does that have to do with players who left the program being more popular on this board than the guys who stay? And he’s not 1-17 against top 5 opponents, he’s 1-9….same record Paterno was in his first 10 games against top 5 opponents.
It’s an act at this point by someone needing online attention.
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,443
13,444
113
What does that have to do with players who left the program being more popular on this board than the guys who stay? And he’s not 1-17 against top 5 opponents, he’s 1-9….same record Paterno was in his first 10 games against top 5 opponents.
I got this: Funny how that works with many on this board
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,797
5,523
113
Beau is a good one. I wish him well. He'll be successful. I like Allar more, but I like Beau.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,797
5,523
113
If you agreed with my stance on big game, would you accuse me of same?

Yes. You can control yourself and post about things when they're germane to the topic at hand.

You don't need to spam your particular interests/trolling at every turn.

And when I say "you can," I'm not sure YOU can, I'm just saying a reasonable, functional person can. An attention-***** man-child may not be able to control himself.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Highs & Lows: Penn State falters late in 31-23 loss to USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Top Penn State-USC takeaways: Lions give themselves a puncher's chance, but don't have the horses to beat the Trojans
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Falls to USC Despite Offensive Growth: Postgame Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Recap: Penn State comes up short, losing White Out game clash with USC 31-23