Beau's first pass at mizzou

LaJollaCreek

Heisman
May 29, 2001
5,078
10,602
113
What does that have to do with players who left the program being more popular on this board than the guys who stay? And he’s not 1-17 against top 5 opponents, he’s 1-9….same record Paterno was in his first 10 games against top 5 opponents.
It’s an act at this point by someone needing online attention.
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,399
13,410
113
What does that have to do with players who left the program being more popular on this board than the guys who stay? And he’s not 1-17 against top 5 opponents, he’s 1-9….same record Paterno was in his first 10 games against top 5 opponents.
I got this: Funny how that works with many on this board
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,595
5,416
113
Beau is a good one. I wish him well. He'll be successful. I like Allar more, but I like Beau.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,595
5,416
113
If you agreed with my stance on big game, would you accuse me of same?

Yes. You can control yourself and post about things when they're germane to the topic at hand.

You don't need to spam your particular interests/trolling at every turn.

And when I say "you can," I'm not sure YOU can, I'm just saying a reasonable, functional person can. An attention-***** man-child may not be able to control himself.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?