Beau will be back

lionlover

All-American
Jul 8, 2001
3,665
7,219
113
Why? Bartlett looked great that match in deep twice, anticipate the roll, game over.
In Beau's own words why he is coming back:

“I think technically there are some things I got to look to improve on. If you want to win more matches you’ve got to score more points. Got to get out from the bottom, you’ve got to turn guys. I think I have had these skills for such a long time and I’ve been refining them and getting better there, but mentally letting go of the outcome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ElDuce
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch