Beau will be back

lionlover

All-American
Jul 8, 2001
3,668
7,227
113
Why? Bartlett looked great that match in deep twice, anticipate the roll, game over.
In Beau's own words why he is coming back:

“I think technically there are some things I got to look to improve on. If you want to win more matches you’ve got to score more points. Got to get out from the bottom, you’ve got to turn guys. I think I have had these skills for such a long time and I’ve been refining them and getting better there, but mentally letting go of the outcome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ElDuce
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  2. 02 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  3. 03 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley