As far as I'm concerned, turning the court into a projector is the coolest thing ever done at madness. Whoever came up with that a couple years ago deserves a raise; I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
As far as I'm concerned, turning the court into a projector is the coolest thing ever done at madness. Whoever came up with that a couple years ago deserves a raise; I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
Aerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?i keep thinking...a week ago. the recruits were at KU listening to areosmith instead. LOL
Liv Tyler is old to recruits today. Imagine as they see her elderly dad get up and sings dude looks like a ladyAerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?
Aerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?