Look at how valuable Mo d and Aberdeen were last year to final 4 teams. It’s mark popeMo D, Garrison, Aberdeen just flat out suck at Basketball ...
Look at how valuable Mo d and Aberdeen were last year to final 4 teams. It’s mark popeMo D, Garrison, Aberdeen just flat out suck at Basketball ...
Yeah he got his man on his back, got into the lane and just missed. Because of that drive we got an O rebound and scored.He comes in the game and shoots 1st time go touches the ball!!
Well, he’s very good at shooting people looks that make me want to slap the absolute **** out of him. I mean seriously, he looks obnoxious 100% of the time.What’s Aberdeen do well in basketball?
The refs are bad. They are not calling them game the same on both sides of the court. Also, get ******. Another dipshit for my ignore list. See ya never.Refs aren't changing this game. We are just that terrible.
The last 5 years of CCC did that to us.This is so unacceptable and yet, I'm as calm as I can possibly be. I just don't care if we lose. Unreal.
JMINo one is even making an attempt to get a Rebound!!!!
Mo D, Garrison, Aberdeen just flat out suck at Basketball ...
Look at how valuable Mo d and Aberdeen were last year to final 4 teams. It’s mark pope
His/Hers on Netflix is turning out to be a good series.Anybody streamed a good movie lately? Recommendations?
I know that feeling, I used to get nauseous after a UK loss. I would survey the top 25 hoping other teams would lose to mitigate our loss and help us secure a decent seed for the NCAA tournament. Now I don't even check other scores.This is so unacceptable and yet, I'm as calm as I can possibly be. I just don't care if we lose. Unreal.
I doubt he thinks about muchWonder if Garrison thinks about TRYING to rebound
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington