BB: Kentucky @ LSU Game Thread

kfwa

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2014
538
1,007
93
Chandler passes up an open 3, cross court to Otega who misses a layup

that checks out
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,090
14,213
113
Everyone of LSUs players act like they have been shot when touched while driving, lol. Their head snaps back and of course the refs fall for it, that’s about the only entertainment there has been so far.
 

Farsight Clone

All-American
Aug 30, 2025
2,948
5,885
103
And here I hoped the low part of the Pope tenure was Travis Perry playing point guard for a spell.

I recall people saying that last year's team "was the least talented team Pope will ever have here. Once he gets his recruits, we're going to roll." Now, I want heads to roll instead.
Remember, last years team also gave up and lost the same way this years team loses.
 

BlueBlood96Cat

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2022
2,679
4,744
113
Did they find this one announcer in the parking lot before the gam?

Is he for real. Sounds like an Eddie Murphy character.
Announcers find out they are covering Kentucky these days from the boss man and are like damn. I done got the Kentucky game again. Bummer
 

Zuma75

All-Conference
Mar 19, 2017
1,108
1,478
113
It’s really interesting watching this. Like is it possible we are that bad? Is this scheme? Is it motivation? They can’t be this bad…
Yeah I’ve never seen anything like it. At this point id just be happy to have a good explanation. The inability to get any good looks on offense.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,588
72,704
113
Oh goodie, more Aberdeen iso on the entire LSU team. Anyone care to take a guess on how that went?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia