BB: Kentucky @ LSU Game Thread

fisherscatfan

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2010
1,187
2,600
113
It’s really interesting watching this. Like is it possible we are that bad? Is this scheme? Is it motivation? They can’t be this bad…
It’s coaching. Do you think if you just put this guys together with no Pope leadership they wouldn’t score more than 20 points in a half?
 

kfwa

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2014
539
1,008
93
I think I would let Jasper play in this game - he may shoot us out of it (like we're in it now) but he creates his own shot
 
  • Like
Reactions: dckala2_ and gbl97

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Why do I get this image that Pope has this other side that none of us are aware of. Like after a big game like this where they lose again, I could see him running around the horse farm mansion with an ax like Jack Torrance in The Shining.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
There sure is a whole lot of shoving when we are in the lane. Good thing LSU knows how to shove without fouling.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,169
20,559
113
If Oweh isn't going to take the open 3, sit him. Does no good to just pass it back out on top. I've seen him do this three times so far. And now he misses a layup.
 
  • Like
Reactions: fisherscatfan
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!