BB: First Official Practice Video

Oct 13, 2025
181
253
43
These quick flash edited videos don't show anything other than a little entertainment, some neat looking passes and shots. Nothing can be gleamed about actual skill level. I'm sure Transy basketball could put together something that is essentially the same.
 

UKCowboys

All-American
Oct 14, 2019
5,189
9,874
113
These quick flash edited videos don't show anything other than a little entertainment, some neat looking passes and shots. Nothing can be gleamed about actual skill level. I'm sure Transy basketball could put together something that is essentially the same.
Sure. What's your point?
 

HipTer

Senior
Apr 11, 2012
1,149
958
113
Who outside of the team personnel get to watch practice? For example, I think Jack Givens (and maybe Tom Leach too) watches regularly. I would like to read or listen to their thoughts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: megablue
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia