BB: First Official Practice Video

Oct 13, 2025
181
253
43
These quick flash edited videos don't show anything other than a little entertainment, some neat looking passes and shots. Nothing can be gleamed about actual skill level. I'm sure Transy basketball could put together something that is essentially the same.
 

UKCowboys

All-American
Oct 14, 2019
5,192
9,886
113
These quick flash edited videos don't show anything other than a little entertainment, some neat looking passes and shots. Nothing can be gleamed about actual skill level. I'm sure Transy basketball could put together something that is essentially the same.
Sure. What's your point?
 

HipTer

Senior
Apr 11, 2012
1,149
958
113
Who outside of the team personnel get to watch practice? For example, I think Jack Givens (and maybe Tom Leach too) watches regularly. I would like to read or listen to their thoughts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: megablue
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  3. 03 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  4. 04 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina