BB: 2026-2027 TRANSFER PORTAL

AllBall

All-American
May 5, 2015
4,923
6,486
93
I actually love the two following lineups:

Wright
Wilkins
Stokes
Freeman/Goode
Moreno

Wright
Brown
Wilkins
Freeman/Goode
Moreno

Either of those with a strong bench would be a massive improvement and offensively fun to watch.
Me too. Well done!
 
  • Like
Reactions: wildcatdon

notFromhere

Heisman
Sep 7, 2016
22,813
67,794
113
We won't be Gooning.



Committed without visiting it seems. We're spending all this time on the old ways of recruiting, and DePaul lands a guy over a Zoom call? Never thought I'd see the day.

I wonder how many of these players have no idea about where they're going and it's just their agents doing everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
  3. 03 KSR Football NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 9/30: Listen live from 10 a.m. to noon